Digitalization is changing business models, technologies and the value proposition of organizations. More than half of the world now uses social media (58.4%) 4.62 billion people around the world now use social media, 424 million new users have come online within the last 12 months. The average daily time spent using social media is 2h 27m. It’s the right time to learn Digital Marketing Skills to secure a bright career. In Alpharanker Training Sessions following topics will be discussed.
- Business Listing
- Market Research
- Content Optimization
- Brand Identity
- Analogy (Brand Name)
- Color Theory
- Brand Theming
- Logo Design
- Social Media Accounts
- Social Presence
- Business Website
Digital Business Listing
- Google Search Listing
- Google Search Console (Brand Website)
- Google My Business
- Bing Search Listing
- Bing Webmaster Console (Brand Website)
- Online Business Directory
- Google Search
- YouTube (Videos, News Feed and Description)
- Facebook (News Feed, Story and Videos)
- Instagram (News Feed, Story, Reels and IG TV)
- Android Apps (Games, Tools and other apps)
- iOS Apps (Games, Tools and other apps)
- Google Search
- YouTube Search
- Google Trends
- Market Trends
- Keyword Analysis
- SWOT Analysis (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threats)
- Plan Execution
- Search Engine Optimization
- App Store Optimization
- WordPress SEO
- SEO Content Writing
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- Google PageSpeed Insights
The course will provide a framework to design and execute digital campaigns. It will also enable you to leverage the power of digital to create awareness (upper-funnel marketing) to realize sales (Lower Funnel marketing). Training Sessions will be enriched by interactive case studies and guest speaker sessions by renowned digital marketers. In the ever-evolving marketing landscape, it has become imperative for a business to integrate digital marketing efforts into its overall marketing strategy. Students in this course will explore the development, production and implementation of digital-marketing delivery methods including, but not limited to, email marketing, web-based marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), online advertising, and social media. The session will introduce tools to appropriately measure and evaluate the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns that are designed to improve the experience of the consumer. New trends, as well as key opportunities for innovation, will also be included.
Meet the Trainer
Google Certified Digital Marketer
E-commerce Solution Expert
Terms & Conditions
- Alpharanker doesn’t compromise on the quality of training, thus trainees need to attend all training sessions to complete their training at Alpharanker.
- Training Sessions would be conducted via webinars or physically at Alpharanker Headquarters, FSD, PK. There would be a daily (30-45 min) Webinar in the evening time, usually around 07:00 PM (GMT+5).
- The trainee needs to submit one given assignment per Week.
- The trainee is supposed to complete all assignments in time.
- The trainee would get the Certification if his/her performance level is up to the mark. Trainee’s Performance Level depends on his/her Assignments and the active response during webinars.
- Alpharanker would offer the trainee an internship at Alpharanker, if and only if, Alpharanker finds him/her eligible.
In collaboration with ExamSnap Website.